woensdag 15 juni 2011

Festivalitis

Hi girls!
The summer almost starts and what does that means? Yes indeed my loves: festivals!  Well I already bought myself a ticket to go to Werchter the 1e of July.  So Kings of Leon here I come! 

But going to a festival is always difficult to choose your outfit no?  I'll post some pictures to give you some inspiration.  Have fun sweeties!  What are you going to where to the festivals? Let me a note.
(don't forget to read my checklist for the festivals)


Meet The Celebrities At The Glastonbury Festival 2010
Sienna Miller

Vanessa Hudgens kiest voor een trendy hoed en etnische juwelen
Vanessa Hudgens
Katy Perry Katy Perry at day 3 of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA.
Katy Perry
Alessandra Ambrosio Alessandra Ambrosio at day 2 of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA.
Alessandra Ambrosio
Paris Hilton
Meet The Celebrities At The Glastonbury Festival 2010
Alexa Chung
Checklist:

  1. sunglasses
  2. slippers
  3. jeansshort/long summer dress
  4. headpiece
  5. bikini
  6. sunblock
  7. big trendy bag
  8. boots (maybe its going to rain)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten