woensdag 20 juli 2011

What a great invention!! IKEA

Today i've been to Ikea, I never thought I would find Ikea such a great invention.  But since we do not have a very big house, there is little space for storage.  So Ikea is the ideal solution!  The last time I hate clutter and I'm always cleaning...Everything is neatly stored away.  Note to myself It's becoming a small obsession  :-)

This is wat I bought:




  KASSETT Tijdschriftenbak met deksel, wit Breedte: 33 cm Diepte: 38 cm Hoogte: 30 cm Aantal per verpakking: 2 st.

SKUBB Opberger, set van 6, zwart
So handy

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes Ikea is great for organization stuff! I have boxes like in the first picture

    http://fashionhacks.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Indeed, something you can use to be real organised! Or just trow it all in the boxes, and you feel like you've cleaned up.. nice feeling :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen